This is a pattern for creating beaded earrings or pendants in the shape of strawberries. Beading tutorial for 3d peyote pod patterns - Strawberry 19T002
The first strawberry ripened in my garden this year. Therefore, this inspired me to create this tutorial. You see this in the photo)) I really love strawberries! Do you like strawberries?
- Materials and bead legend (numbers and names of delica beads colors ) for Delica 11/0 and TOHO 15/0
(You can choose and use materials other than those indicated in my instructions, However in this case, I do not guarantee a quality result.)
- Amount of seed beads (in beads and grams) for Delica 11/0 and TOHO 15/0
- Large colored numbered graph paper
- Instructions on how to start weaving peyote 3D pod
- Several drawings with a pattern for peyote 3D pod
- Word chart
- Instruction how to create earring or pendant
- In addition, Basic instructions on how to weave peyote 3d pod the example of a pink flower.
Project level: All levels. You should be familiar with peyote stitch. In addition for beginners: Basic tutorial for this technique included
Size: 37 beads (19 corner beadr/rows)
25 beads (13 corner beadr/rows)
19 beads (10 corner beadr/rows)
Petals: 2 or 3 or 4
Size seed beads: № 11/0
Size: 27,4 MB;
WARNING: Not intended for children under 12 years, similarly without the supervision of adults nearby
However PLEASE NOTE:
Materials are NOT included.
1 PDF files:
Once payment is confirmed you will get an email with the link for download your pattern. If any problem occurs, please convo me and I will send you the tutorial by email as soon as possible.
These patterns are for personal use only, therefore, do not share, sell or copy these patterns.
Of course you can sell finished item made from these patterns - but please give credit to designer Lady Lunar Cat.
In conclusion - if you want to publish the finished jewelry from this Beading tutorial please link back to or mention this shop where you originally bought this pattern. @LadyLunarCat
Also, feel free to message me if you have any questions. For instance, if you make a star and you have something wrong, you can send me a photo or write and I will help you figure it out.